Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Nighttime's Drawing, APR #97

I'm back in Maryland spending some time with Kali. I drew this after supper a few nights ago, in my Stillman & Birn Zeta Series sketchbook. The color comes from bubblegum pink and lemon zest  Dylusions Ink Sprays with some spritzed water. Lots of liquid. How did the Zeta Series hold up? Fantastic! No warping at all, just lots of gorgeous, brilliant color! Add a little sharpie in black and you have a fun piece of art.
just add water silly's blog hop link
I'm linking this up to the Artist's Play Room post for the week. You can check it out by clicking on the APR box.

The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. I love the organic feel of your tangles, and the background colors are amazing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Alice - you're travelling miles & miles!!
    Interesting to hear about the Zeta, especially with it being a smooth surface. The circle theme her is very effective.
    Take care of yourself & hope Kali is doing OK.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).