Saturday, March 1, 2014

Twinchies Under the Sea

Under the Sea
~ The Little Mermaid ~

The seaweed is always greener
in somebody else's lake.
You dream about going up there,
but that is a big mistake.
Just look at the world around you,
right here on the ocean floor.
Such wonderful things surround you.
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea,
Under the sea,
Darling, it's better
down where it's wetter,
take it from me.
Up on the shore they work all day.
Out in the sun they slave away,
while we devotin'
full time to floatin'
under the sea.

Twinchies are tiny pieces of art that are two inches square. A whole bunch of artists on facebook are currently involved in a twinchie swap. I can not wait to start receiving beautiful pieces of art from all over the world - literally! These are just a few of the twinchies I will be sending out. More tomorrow.

These twinchies were made on watercolor Bristol smooth from Strathmore, color comes from Dylusions Ink Sprays, and sparklies are courtesy of Wink of Stella Glitter Markers and At You Spica Pens. Click on photo to see a larger view.

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. I almost missed this one but didn't thanks to your next post. I love that fish with the bubbles & doesn't Fengle look a treat? Mak-rah-mee I must get my head round & it looks super with the orange background.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the poem - it really made me chuckle. Angel Fish looks brilliant & I love the way you coloured Squid. Printemps looks super too - like a whole lot fish roe or frogspawn.
    So good to see you posting again. Hope you are healing well.
    Much love from me.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).